No Violations will be altered via phone prior to submission form being entirely filled out and submitted. Any phone calls regarding Violation Notices will be directed to the PARK1 website Violations landing page.
To file an appeal, you must entirely fill out the form (make submission form that goes right to violations email) below. No employees of PARK1 are authorized to review, reduce and/or void Violation Notices prior to the form being entirely filled out and submitted.
Appeals must be initiated within ten (10) days from the date the Violation Notice was issued. If a Violation Notice has not been appealed within ten (10) days, its associated fees will be considered valid, not open to appeal, and will not be reviewed.
If a second violation occurs before payment of the first violation the vehicle will be subject to immobilization and/or tow. If immobilized, a removal fee of one hundred ($100) dollars and a hold of two hundred ($200) will be placed on the payment method used to make payment until the immobilization device is returned/removed, assessed and confirmed to not be damaged. The hold will be removed in twenty-four to forty-eight (24-48) business hours. Collection Notices are sent after sixty (60) days of outstanding payment and are not subject to appeal.
Appeals initiated using vulgar, profane, rude, inappropriate, an/or threatening language will immediately be deemed invalid. The Violation Notice and its associated fees will stand with no exceptions being made.
Once an appeal has been submitted, the case will be reviewed, and a ruling will be sent to the email submitted within 3-5 business days. If an appeal is deemed valid, the violation fees will either be reduced or voided, dependent on the details of the case. If an appeal is deemed invalid, the Violation Notice will be required to pay in full. All rulings are final and not subject to secondary appeal.
Before submitting, the following list below are considered invalid appeal(s) and will not result in a Violation Notice being reduced and/or voided. Current or previous Monthly Parking customers please review our Terms & Conditions that are signed by the customer prior to completing the Monthly Parking signup process before submitting an appeal.
Invalid Violation Notice Appeal List
– Failure to abide by payment instructions and rates posted at location
– Failure to pay in advance
– Failure to display parking receipt face-up on dashboard as required and listed on the instructions at the location and/or on the parking receipt
– Failure to purchase additional payment via pay station and/or online or failure to remove vehicle from location before purchased parking time selected has expired*
*No grace period applies to expired paid parking time selected and paid for by customer
– Parking in a marked reserved, handicap space with no government-issued handicap hang tag or handicapped marked license plate, no parking zone or non-space
– Leaving the location and returning without additional payment violating in-and-out parking rule listed on instructions at the location
– Failure to display event parking ticket face-up on dashboard provided by parking attendant
– Failure to enter license plate* correctly as required and listed on the instructions at the location and/or on the parking receipt
*If no license plate then must place receipt face-up on dashboard to verify payment made in-advance and is valid
– Nowhere else to park
– Other vehicles parked improperly
– Other vehicles did not receive violation notices while vehicle parked at location
– Paid or referred to city pay station* and/or mobile payment signage not located within a PARK1 location
– *City pay stations and mobile payment signage are owned by city, are located on city property (usually on sidewalks), and refer to street parking or city owned locations
– Failure to pay via mobile device at locations that offer mobile payment only and listed on instructions at location
– Failure to pay due to lack of funds and/or alternative forms of payment
– Personal conflicts and/or circumstances contributing to lack of payment or prolonging parking purchased
– Lack of knowledge of parking fees and regulations
– Only needed to park vehicle for a short period of time and subsequently did not pay in advance
– Informed by someone not associated with PARK1 that payment or monthly hangtag was not required at location
– Failure to display monthly parking hang tag/sticker on more than two* (2) overall recorded occasions
*Failure to contact PARK1 immediately to remedy when less than two (2) overall recorded violations may result in the vehicle being immobilized and/or towed at the owner’s expense and is subject for the payment of violations
– Using a monthly parking hang tag/sticker* to park in a different PARK1 location and/or defined area within the location than listed on the hangtag/sticker
*PARK1 monthly parking hang tags/stickers are valid only at the location and/or defined area signed up for, listed in the Terms & Conditions and signed by the customer prior to completing the monthly parking process