To pay for your Parking Violation click


Accepted Payment Methods For Violations

Via online with any major credit, debit card, cash, or money order


*If paying via money order or cash send to:

Secure Parking USA

Attn: Violations Department

626 E Wisconsin Ave, Suite 1410

Milwaukee, WI 53202

Must include reference number located at the top of your violation notice, license plate #, and state you had parked in.  Failure to do so will result in payment not being applied to violation notice and the violation notice will remain open. 

Have questions about your violation? Where to pay?  Can you dispute it?

Please select an option you need assistance with on the left-hand side for more information.